Position title: Assistant Pastor (focusing on Children and Youth Ministry)
Position type: Full Time
1. Lead, plan, and coordinate Children and Youth Sunday School Ministries.
2. Lead, plan, and coordinate all other children and youth activities, such as Youth Fellowship, Festive Children Worship Program, Special Retreat for Children and Youth, Seasonal Community Loving and Caring Activities, etc.
3. Working with pastor and families, counsel all children and youth. Love them, listen to them, and most importantly, lead them to Christ.
4. Assist the Senior Pastor in various church ministries and duties.
1. Agree and accept with ECCT STATEMENT OF FAITH.
2. Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in Christian theology, Christian education or children/youth ministry-related field.
a.English is the primary language.
b.Ability to communicate in Mandarin is preferred.
4. Acquainted with the Chinese culture.
5. Passionate about knowing and teaching the word of God.
6. Have experience working with Children and Youth Ministry
7. Good interpersonal skills (able to coordinate and work well with other church members).
How to apply:
1. Download the Application Form
2. Complete the Form, and send it to ECCTYMSC2017@COMCAST.NET
Feel free to email the Search Committee regarding any questions about ECCT or the position.
Established in 1976, Evangelical Chinese Church of Tacoma is located within Puget Sound surrounded by majestic mountains and waters of northwestern Washington State. We believe the Bible is Word of God, is the only authority for faith and life. We worship on Sunday mornings mainly in Chinese with English podium translation for adult congregation. The Sunday Worship attendance is around 150 including 30 children and youth.
Please check our website for more detail information about ECCT, worship time and all other ministries.