OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; and these three are the same in substance, equal in power and glory.
2. We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and the New Testaments as verbally and plenarily inspired by God and inerrant in the original writing, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary and is true God and true man.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death but also that spiritual death which is separation from God. All human beings are born with a sinful nature, and in the case of those who reach moral responsibility, become sinners in thought, word and deed.
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, according to the Scriptures, as representative and substitutionary sacrifice and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
6. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into Heaven, and in His present life there for us, as High Priest and Advocate.
7. We believe in the deity and personality of the Holy Spirit, who convicts the sinner, regenerates, indwells, enlightens and guides the believer.
8. We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ and born again by the Holy Spirit, and thereby become children of God.
9. We believe in "that blessed hope," the personal and premillennial and imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
10. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.